Thursday, November 8, 2012

Relaxing

Hello everyone!
This time i wanna show you some new awesome things from Snatch and LAQ!

I got the new LAQ skin called "Saga"
I adore the face! the lips are super cute! and it comes with different tattoo layer add-ons like: Nose, lips, lipgloss, eyebrows Birthmarks, Cleavage, Eyelids, Smokey eyes, Eyeliner and Hair bases.
I think it works really well with my shape and makes my av extra cuuute :)



                                   Also, i wanna show you the Relaxed Sweaters from Sn@tch!
They come in 8 colors (all included) and are super adorable!
I'm showing you the Red one and the Brown one down here :)




Styling:
Skin: LAQ ~ Essential (1.0) Saga
Outfit: Sn@tch Relaxed Sweaters
Hair: TRUTH - Bria -  reds
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Bag: *BOOM* Take it Easy Tote-Sparkling Death
Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 02
Shoes: *League* Shin Boots v1.2
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Fairytales Tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment