Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Government Hooker


Hi All! I went to Vita's Boudoir a week ago and i got this fabulous "Miss Lace Dress"
I absolutely love all of their creations, but this outfit got my eye at first.
I Adore Lady GaGa and this outfit kinda reminded me of the one that Gaga wore at the Thierry Mugler fashion show.
It includes the complete dress + The lace mask.
there are also gloves included which don't show on the picture since i'm wearing Mesh hands.
Vitabela Dubrovna and Precious Restless make Fabulous stuff! So make sure to check their store!

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight
I'm gonna drink my tears and cry
Cause i know you love me baby
I know you love me baby




Styling
Outfit: Vita's Boudoir - Miss Lace Dress
Hair: eXxEsS Mesh Hair : MAMONA Blond Pack
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa 05
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow punk 
Lipstick: [PF] Kumi Cosmetics  <Vanilla> - Matte Lips
Shoes:  {alterego} OoO Gaga Platforms - Black Latex
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Field
Mesh hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands
Bracelets:  GoK- Sharp Wristband Black



No comments:

Post a Comment