Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy Newyear!


Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great new year celebration last night!
2019 was the year where i returned to SL after a 4 year break,
It was there year where i found love, Made friends, Met amazing designers, Met amazing bloggers, The year where i had some really cool opportunities, Got amazing sponsors, and got a lot of support for my blogging. and i wanna thank each and everyone of you!

2019 was also the year of heartbreak, worries, Insecurities, Frustration, Sadness and Mistakes. The year where i lost my best SL buddy.
And no matter how hard we try to fix things, I guess that some things need to be let go of and move on in a new year and new chances.

So i hope 2020 gets better for all of you!
Let's just get along, Let's do amazing new things! and let 2019 for what it is.

I love you all, and thanks again for the amazing times and support the past year!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment