Thursday, November 29, 2012

Boobies!


Hi Everyone!

Okay so... this might be shocking for the people who know me... but... i got mesh boobs!
I have always been kinda against the mesh and prim boob thing because i didn't wanna look like Lolo Ferrari.

But i have to say, after seeing them on a couple of bloggers and even my own SL niece, i gave it a try.
I do wish that the Lola Boobs had demo's so i could have tried them before i paid for them.


So my thought on them now... I do like that they are resizeable, so i don't look like Lolo Ferrari.

i also like the fact that designers make appliers for them so they can match with the skins and there are some really cute outfits out that you can wear with these boobs.
I do have to say that i found it quite hard to match the skintone to my skin.
I'm wearing Glam Affair most of the time and they don't have appliers out for their skins, and for some reason i couldn't get the RGB to work.
I used the same RGB as i did on my Mesh hands, and the boobs turned out a lot darker than supposed to.


So yes, i did change my mind on the boobs and don't think their so bad after all heheh.
but.. i'm not sure if i will wear them so often, maybe i'm just not a big boob type of girl :p


Styling:

Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa 05
Hair: Alice Project - Lynn - Infinity
Boobs:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Dress + Stockings: CandyDoll - Fancy Lingerie Leopard (@TBS)
Shoes: [whatever] stripper boots - black
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.01
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Layla lipstick - praline rose
Eyes: .ID. Anime Eyes - Pink
Ears + Tail: O.M.E.N Kitsune - Cotton Candy Pink
Jewelry: Schadenfreude Electro-Cute Skull Jewelry
Hands: SLink - Mesh Hands
Cigarette: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette /




No comments:

Post a Comment