Thursday, December 26, 2013

NEW @ Truth



Hi Everyone!
I hope you're surviving these Christmas days a bit.
My RL is quite busy this month, I'm spending my time with Friends and Family this Christmas and coming New years eve, So i don't have that much time to blog. i'm sorry :(
But i have a day for myself today, so i decided to show you all these adorable new hairstyles by Truth!
The previous 2 releases got capped for me, so i didn't have the packs to show you all.
But everything went good this time, so here they are!
Enjoy!
^_^








STYLING:

Hairs:  TRUTH Hair - Parvati, Ainsley & Gaia
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Kaelyn skin - America 09
Ears:  Mandala - Taper Ears (Female) - NEW
Tie:  Mandala - SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Urushi  BLACK
Dress:  MAAI - " Latex " front lacing gown / Lolas / Black
Tattoo:   Letis Tattoo : All is Vanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment