Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Holidays!!



Hi Everyone!

I'm not the type who sends out Christmas cards to everyone i know, But i do wanna thank everyone who has send me one! <3
I do wanna wish you all happy holidays with this blog post!

I also wanna thank some amazing people that are in my second life!
Venus, Josie, Geemix & Brad, you all are amazing!

Thanks to all the people from the SL feed!
You all make me laugh every day <3

And a massive big thank you to all my blog followers, Flick contacts, everyone who has faved my pictures this year and everyone who supported my work!
Thanks to all the designers that have send me stuff to blog!
Truth hair, Ploom, HoD, Snatch, Dead Apples, Grasp, DRBC, R3VOLT, Corvus, Xplosion, ArisAris, Traphouse Collective & Virtual/Insanity.
And all the other designers that send me stuff individually <3



STYLING:

Full Outfit (Top, Skirt, Boots, Gloves, Tights, Hat):
Redgrave -  Xmas SANTA Costume LQMesh
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Kaelyn skin - America 04
Hair:  Magika [02] Forget
Ears: Schadenfreude Changeling Ears
Tattoo:  Para Designs - ::Para Designs:: Sugar Rush Sleeves
Rings:  MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Glass
Deer with Poses:   :: Axix :: Forest Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment