Thursday, September 5, 2013

NEW at Corvus & Schadenfreude





Hi Everyone!

I have some new stuff to show you all again!

First of all i wanna show you all this new dress by Corvus
A really cool gothic mesh mini dress that includes 5 sizes.
6 different designs are available!
You can get this one (which is the only one with a print) or a plain Black, White, Purple, Red or Gold version.
They are for sale for only 100L$!

I also wanna bring these Cats by Schadenfreude to the attention, which are now available at The Arcade!
I really love these cats! but i really hate the machine.
I really really really want the "Bones" version. but the machine won't give me that one :(
There are a LOT of versions that you can get. and you can either rez them somewhere or hold them.
If anyone has the Bones cat, and would like to trade it to any of these cats below. Let me know!
I'm even willing to trade it for the Chessie cat (the pink one with the stripes) which is a Rare!

(UPDATE)
My Friend Venus send me the Bones cat!
TY TY TY VENUS! xxxx


STYLING:

BODY:
Hair:  Exile - Celebrity Skin Dark Reds
Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 04  (@ Arcade)
Eyes:  Dead Apples - Sinistre - Murdered Brown & Drowned Blue
Tattoo:  Suicide Gurls - Overdose Unisex Tattoo

CLOTHING:
Dress:  Corvus : Dead Chain Dress
Shoes:   [R3] - Sierra Heels [V2]
Arm gloves + hands & rings:  .Shi : Fingerless Glove [Female] RARE  (@ Arcade)

ACCESSORIES:
Piercing Face:   .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity Piercing
Piercing Chest:   .HoD. - Scorpios Simplicity Part 2

OTHER:
Cat:  Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Isis (@ Arcade)
Location:  DEADPOOL





No comments:

Post a Comment