Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Club Is A Haunted House / Sharon Needles

Hi Everyone!

Sometimes i like to challenge myself by looking for a look to represent one of my real life Idols.
I've done Lady Gaga before, Natalia Kills, Nina Hagen and been trying to do Park Bom as well, But always failing because i'm picky on that one.
This time i picked my all time favorite Drag queen: Sharon Needles.
I found this little shop located at Tableau named: ZsaZsa's which gave me the idea to do this look.
however, i did not wanna use a other shape because i would have to go more "manly" since it's a Drag look.
So i decided to keep my own shape and went around some shops to collect my Sharon Needles look.
And this is what i came up with:



I only used eyelashes from ZsaZsa's to complete the look that i wanted.
But i still wanna show you all this awesome shop.
I love Drag Queens, I love the Rupaul's Drag Race, I love my Gay friends, so all of this really brings me in a "Whoohooo!" mood heheh
ZsaZsa's sells all kind of fabulous stuff! Hair, Shapes, Skins, Eyelashes and Eyes.
Everything is outrageous, Fierce and Fab!
And i can not believe that this is the only drag queen shop in Second life that i have found!
I mean.. SL has EVERYTHING you can think of, and only ONE Drag store?!
So i'm glad to see this little shop in SL! :)
Down here are some pictures that i took in the shop.



If you would like to take a look at the store, then here is the SLurl To: ZsaZsa's

STYLING:

Skin: Essences - Wednesday 01 *beach* (+ Eyebrow Removal layer)
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow sexy
Eyebrows: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows (#11)
Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
Lashes: ZsaZsa's Lolita lashes
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Layla
Dress: MAAI - " Muni " mesh dress / Lolas / Black
Collar: :Hebenon Vial: Clockwork Collar [Burlesque]
Crown: RO - Necromancer Crown
Nails & Rings: ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment