Friday, March 8, 2013

Dancing with Demons

Hi Everyone!
This is gonna be a quick post to show you all my look for today.
I had my styling ready and i wanted to go take pictures.
But then i saw this awesome new dress by Xplosion that i just NEEDED in my life! So i changed my whole look again. and i love it!
Down here is the styling. Enjoy! <3



STYLING:

Dress: *X*plosion Dirty Dress (Black)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa 05
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Lipstick: *League* Isla Lipstick -Onyx
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman: Natural Fusion (Afterglow)
Horns: *Epic* Fantasy Faun Horns {Mythic Coal} [Plain] RS
Tights: *blowpop* Fishnets Tights w/Panty -Black- Rip
Shoes: [Diktator]-DARE  -HORSESHOE SANDALS -  BLACK
Bracelets: (epoque.s) Abrasive Cuff - Silver
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Fairy Ears:
Piercing: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs)

No comments:

Post a Comment