Monday, January 7, 2013

My Own Fairytale

Hi Everyone!

My Nirans viewer is acting up, all of my shadows look totally blurry and shitty today :(
So i had to take this picture without shadows.. oh well.
I'm happy anyway, and you know why?

Because Glam Affair & Dead Apples finally released their collaboration skins! "Amberly - Petal" YAY!
There are 10 different versions and they look all so pretty! <3
I only got one of them to show you all, and i already knew which one was gonna be my favorite when i seen the previews of the skins.
I never looked so colorful
Here it is: 


STYLING:

Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Golden
Hair: >TRUTH< Skai - gem
Eyes: "tSg" Sleepy Hazel
Jewelry: MG - Necklace & Earrings - Juicy Love Lips
Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Mya Dress Sunset
Unicorn:  ~silentsparrow~ (Rainbow) Uni-ee! Mesh Plush Unicorn
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Bracelet: Izzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles mesh



No comments:

Post a Comment