Saturday, August 10, 2019

When you're gone I'll still be Bloody Mary


Hi Everyone!

We had a theme party at the Eternal Flames sim, and the theme was "Magical & Enchanted"
So i wanted to find something that would pop, and i did!
I'm not the person who would dress as a fairy and have glitters all over me.
I wanted something dark and crazy, and that's when i found this dress by Moon Amore
I absolutely love it!! it comes with a texture change hud where you can change the textures of the water and chrome parts, and of course.. i wanted it to be blood red!
I have to say that this dress is a rare from a gacha machine, and i was Lucky to get it for not too much money.
I loved wearing this at the party, and thank you to everyone who voted me and made me win the contest! <3

I inspired this picture by my all time favorite Lady Gaga song "Bloody Mary"
Hope you all like it! :)

STYLING:

BODY:
Head - Lelutka cate
Hair: booN - Lab.023 hair color pack (+ hairbase)
Tattoo: Leven Ink - Sinful Original

OUTFIT:
Dress: :Moon Amore: Liquid Soul / Tales of the Sea Dress RARE
Collar: AsteroidBox - Caelum Collar

ACCESSORIES:
Ear Jewelry: Axix - Angelic Whisper (Onyx)
Finger armor - Mug - Raja Finger Armor

Mirrors: [ContraptioN] Decor: Ophiuchi's Mirror TP System 


No comments:

Post a Comment