Monday, August 5, 2019

Do As i Please


Hi Everyone!
It has been a wile since i used my blog. My last post on here was in 2014 and i have been using Flickr only since i came back from my 4 year SL break.
However, I do wanna use my blog again to get more out of my blogging and pictures.
From now on i will post all credits on my blog again. And i hope that you will like it! ^_^



CREDITS:
Body:
Head: Lelutka Cate 
Hair: Doux - Mineko (@ Level)
Tattoo: Garden of Ku - Blinded Justice

Outfit:
Dress: BigBeautifulDoll - MORTICIA Mesh Dress - Black (@ Kinky)

Accessoires:
Lip Piercing: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing - Cross (@ Anthem)
Nose Piercing: -LePunk- Nose Piercing V1
Choker: CURELESS [+] MoonAmore / Sour Candy Choker / LoveStinks
Chest inplant: [CX] x -TWC- // Tritium Slave Collar
Bracelets:  L'Emporio ::*Amuletum Wicca*::

No comments:

Post a Comment