Thursday, August 8, 2019

Not Your Perfect Fairytale


Hi All!

I been playing around with photoshop a little to practice some stuff.
I can't say that i'm all there yet.. but hey, gotta start somewhere ;)
I'm still trying to find a way of blogging and doing my photos that work the best for me.

Down here you can find the styling that i used on this picture :)

STYLING:

BODY:
Head: Lelutka - Cate
Hair: Doux - Mineko (@ Level)
Head + Body Horns: {egosumaii} Prevailing Thorns Head&Body
Tattoo: Leven Ink Tattoo - Sinful Original

OUTFIT:
Clothing + Boots: The Forge - Hexxed (Bodice, Bra and Boots all Gacha items)

ACCESSORIES:
Choker: AsteroidBox - Aphrodite Collar
Pet Dragon: {egosumaii} Profane Guardian #6 (Gacha)
Pose: [ Focus Poses ] Hail To The Queen

LOCATION:



No comments:

Post a Comment