Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Saw Mommy Killing Santa Claus


Hi Everyone!
Okay... so today i wanted to do a another Christmas related post but i wanted the total opposite of yesterday's cute post.
I wanted it gore, creepy and bloody lol.
I discovered a store called "Corvus" a few days ago, and i have to say that i was very happy with this!
I Think SL needs more Goth/Gore/Creepy designers, and not only for Halloween!
I got a few things from there like outfits and make-up and i Got this Christmas related dress that is their group gift at the moment.



I also went to HoD and Clemmm to do some more shopping, i love both of them too!
So here we go...


STYLING:

Dress: Corvus : Evil Santa Asymmetric Minidress
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Paper Skin 02 -Trinity-
Face Make-up: Corvus : "Gone Mad" Face Tattoo
Hair: Dolly Rotten - Girlhawk 2 :: Dark
Collar: - .HoD. - Draconic Claw Collar
Blood: REPULSE - Bloodbath Full Body Tattoo
Piercing: - .HoD. - Slither Prt. 1 - Razor
Eyes: Clemmm -ReSnick eyes
Ears: [MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic
Knife + Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* Hell hath no fury
Santa: Mindshift - Chopped Up Santa


No comments:

Post a Comment