Thursday, December 13, 2012

Frost - SAKIDE


Hi All!
I decided to do another post today because i have so much cool stuff to show you all.


It's gonna be a quick post since i'm sleepy and i have to head to bed soon.
This is another FROST event item.
This time it's this beautiful white mesh corset dress from SAKIDE.
I think it's absolutely stunning! it's very detailed and i love the texturing on the corset.


I really like vintage clothing, and this one fits perfectly into my collection :)

I'm Also wearing one of the new skins from The Sugar Garden.
It's different than the skins that i would normally wear, but i love how it makes my avatar all adorable n stuff 
So i think i'm gonna wear this skin a lot more now.
^_^




STYLING:

Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Vintage Glam Dress White (@ Frost)
Skin: .tsg. Baby in A tone
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Blonde Blue
Eyeliner:  -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flasies - Fluffy
Shoes: DuckNipple Mesh Pumps w HUD
Collar: -TSH- Dolly Choker
Nails: ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V1 BY JAMMAN
Ears: [MI] Cat-Person Parts - White
Piercing.Pekka. Fidelity Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment