Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Arcade - September



Hi Everyone!

A brand new round of The Arcade started last Sunday!
I'm one of those people who is not patient with this event and i wanna go right away, but we all know how hard it is to get in.
I went to the sim next to it, went 300K up in the sky (or something), Draw distance on 600 and cammed right into the arcade.
I couldn't reach all the machines, so i got the stuff that i wanted from the machines that i could reach and i got some prettyyyy stuff!
I really wanted to add more items to it but i will use them in other blog posts after i can get my butt into the event.
Glam Affair has these adorable skins in their machines!
#4 is my favorite, so i didn't stop paying until i got it :D

The hair is from D!VA, and i'm wearing one of the Rare colors.

The night gown and the bunny are from Tee*Fy
I also got one of the sleeping masks but it didn't fit with this hair, so i'm not wearing it on the picture this time.

More Arcade Items will be blogged soon!
Good luck at the event! and have fun :D

STYLING:

BODY:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 04 (@ Arcade)
Hair:   ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B-3) RARE  (@ Arcade)

CLOTHING:
Night Gown:  Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress Passion  (@ Arcade)
Shoes:   N-core IBIZA "Black" (Mesh) (New)

ACCESSORIES:
Bunny:  Tee*fy Lop Eared Bunny Plushie RARE  (@ Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment