Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hair Fair - Ploom



Hi All!

Ploom has these 4 super adorable hairstyles at the Hair Fair!
All of the long hair styles include smaller and bigger versions, and versions that you can wear
with bigger breasts. The lower right hairstyle (Cassie) includes 2 versions with different bangs.
All the styles are available in different hair texture HUDS as always.

The skin that i'm wearing is a skin by JM:MAI
I think it looks super super cute!
I'm not sure if i will wear this as my regular skin yet, since i still prefer Glam Affair on my avatar.
But i will definitely wear this one a lot with my "cutesy" looks. <3

Down here is the full styling:

STYLING:
Hair: Raichu, Mindy, Billie & Cassy By Ploom ( Tp to Ploom on Hair Fair )
Skin:   JM:Mai skin - Hyoni 2
Eyes:  IKON Vanity Eyes - Brown
Bikini:  *CS* MESH String Bikini w/ Hud 50 Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment