Friday, June 21, 2013

Come a Little Bit Closer



Hi Everyone!

It's a gray summer day here in The Netherlands today, and i decided to toss away the bright colors and happy stuff to trade it in for a Gothic look today!

A wile ago i got a Landmark from my friend Venus to a shop called DirtyMind
So i went for a check, and i really liked the style of their clothing!
A lot of black leather, latex and fishnets which is right up my street!

I got this Bodysuit there which is not mesh!
It's system clothing which comes with a lola breast applier, which i'm not wearing in the pictures.
The Fishnet top that i'm wearing is also from DirtyMind and this one is mesh!
I do have to say that i did not see any Demo's in the store for their clothing, which is too bad.
So i bought the top anyway and i had no problem to make it fit my avatar at all, so that's good.

My Hair is from Calico Ingmann Creations
I remembered this store from a few years ago and i found out that they have a few Mesh styles!
Their mesh hair is really different than what others stores have which i really like.
I also like the textures very much! a lot of packs are available in some really cool colors, so it was hard for me to pick.

Also... I decided to do a couple pose picture for the first time ever!
What a pain to get two different avi's in place on different poses without using any poseballs.
I pulled Kevinn Draconia to my platform to do this pic with me.. and this is what i came up with:
I hope you like it :))




STYLING:

On Me:
BODY:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Clean
Hair:  *Calico* Jasmine - Fades
Ears:  [MANDALA] Steking EARS

CLOTHING:
Bodyshuit:   ::DirtyMind:: Yana Bodysuit
Top:  ::DirtyMind:: Black Leatherbomb Fishnet Sweater
Shoes:  >.H.C.< SHARON 1.2

ACCESSORIES:
Piercing:  .HoD. - Silentium Piercing Colletion
Crown:   RO - PinnAcle - Onyx

COSMETICS:
Makeup:   Lovely Disarray - The Ophidian [Cosmetic Fair Exclusive]
Eyeliner:  -Glam Affair- Pearls Embellished Eyeliner


On Kevinn:
BODY:
Skin:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Nathan skin - Tone 03
Hair:  [taketomi] Akio - Blacks

ACCESSORIES:
Piercing:  .HoD. - Decay Piercing & Lip Tattoo Collection

OTHER:
Pose Stage:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Prop art ~ Le Fabuleux  Destin D'Amelie I


No comments:

Post a Comment