Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Don't Touch My Slurpee!

 

Hi Everyone!

Today i felt like doing a cute look and a summery look at the same time.
It's suppose to be spring, but the weather here in The Netherlands is pretty messed up *hmpf*
So i figured to bring my own spring into SL, with a lot of stuff that i love!

First thing is this new Hair by Truth.
I already loved Truth to death, but after this hairstyle.. i love Truth even more!
Gawd it's so adorable!
The hair can be found at the Catnip Carnival or at the Truth Mainstore.
And all the money goes to to "River Cities Humane Society for Cats."
Mister Truth Hawks, Me loves you long time! <3

The skin that i'm wearing is a new one from Essences called "Gemini"
The skin (along with two other versions)  is now available at Zodiac!

The top that i'm wearing is by one of my amazing sponsors: Xplosion
I decided to go to their store today to see what they had. and i never knew they had this super adorable tanktop! (i'm bad)  :(
It's a mesh tanktop and comes in 12 sizes!!
A lot of different prints are available. but i felt like going for the rainbow today <3

Oh yeah... and why Slurpee?
Well, I love slurpee's, Milkshakes and all that kind of stuff in RL.
Yesterday i ended up at a place called "SSB: Shape Skin & Beyond"
I know that the place isn't anything new. but i never really knew what they had for sale, other than some cool buildings.
So, i was walking around and i found this Slurpee machine that you can buy and make slurpee's that are wearable.
Whieeeieeieie was my reaction so i bought it and put it at home in my kitchen! <3
Now i can carry my yummie Slurpee with me everywhere i go... and annoy people with the slurping sound but i don't care!
(i'ma dork)  :D



Oh..... well..... >:(

STYLING:

BODY:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Noemi - Reds01Fade
Skin: Essences - Gemini 01 *light rose* (@ Zodiac)
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3.1
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Aqua

CLOTHING:
Top: *X*plosion T-Tank Mesh Top (Rainbow)
Shorts:  Tres Blah -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts (dark)
Socks: *MUKA* Leggy Pack - Rainbow
Shoes: BLK 2.0 BlashBlack&Grey

ACCESSORIES:
Slurpee: .::SSB::. Slurpee Fountain
Earrings: *BOOM* Skinny Plastic Door Knockas - Teal

Picture taken @ My Own Home


No comments:

Post a Comment