Friday, March 1, 2013

My Favorite Arcade Items!

Hi Everyone!

The new round of  The Arcade  started today!
I'm so excited by all the super cute stuff at this event! so i'm gonna show you some of my faves!
First of all, i wasn't lucky to get into the event. I think i spend 2 hours trying to TP over and over again.
Then, it finally let me in! and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack! WOOT!
Also these machines were very very nice to me!
There were 2 things that i REALLY wanted.
1 - The "Happy Poo" skirt from The Sea Hole (which i got after 1 try!)
2 - Truth's "Video Games" hair in either Ginger, Red or Light Ginger (which is a rare one.. and i got it!)
Down here is my picture with some of my fave stuff!

P.S: The Top and Lashes on this picture are not from the Arcade event!


STYLING:

Hair & Roses: >TRUTH< Video Games - LightGinger (Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria 05 (Arcade)
Skirt:  The Sea Hole - Lorette (Mesh) Skirt - Happy Poo (Arcade)
Top:  :::Sn@tch Someone's Daughter Tops:::
Roller skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Silver (Arcade)
Eyes: {D.A} Anime Eyes - Olive (Arcade)
Bag:  *katat0nik* (lt yellow/panda) Bento Lunch Box #12 (Arcade)
Plush:
 d-lab-Residents lop ear-WF (Arcade)
Lashes: Candy Mountain - . Dolly Falsies .

No comments:

Post a Comment