Friday, February 1, 2013

Nina Hagen

Hello everyone!

I wanted to do a Nina Hagen inspired look today.
And this might be the hardest ever! and i can't believe it was so hard to find the stuff that i wanted!
My biggest problem was to get a tutu that would fit with my Mesh corset.. what a hell!
But after searching on the marketplace a lot, going around shops and searching though my inventory i finally managed to get the styling how i wanted! YAY!
Be warned though, the styling list might be big! :p



STYLING:

Hair: (Chemistry) HAIR - Bubbles - B&Ws
Skin: Un I Deux I Trois I {alanoctis}
Eyeliner: Nuuna's tatto layer makeups v7 - 12
Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
Blush: {D.A} Contour Blushes - Peach Dark
Corset: SUGAR Side Lacing Underbust Corset * BLACK *
Tutu: [AB] Ballerine Rose Dress
Black Top: :::Sn@tch Multipass Harness Top (Black)
Fishnet Top: :: alterego :: wcf :: Drop it HARD - top - pink (part of an outfit)
Fishnet stockings: erratic / fishnet wide - 3/4th / hotpink
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform
Nails: ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3 BY JAMMAN
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Linda Earrings
Hair Flowers: SiniStyle Hair Rose w/Skull N Bones
Necklace: MG - Necklace - All Seeing Eye
Big Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Inverted Crown
Small Lashes: Candy Mountain - . Dolly Falsies .
Bracelets: *BLITZED* spiked bracelet -black


No comments:

Post a Comment